Saturday, March 5, 2011

Intro Intro Intro IntroDUCING....

My name is Nicole I am 24 years old and I am from Roanoke, VA. I personally believe that Social Work is one of the greatest professions out there and I live to serve and help others!! I graduated from Old Dominion University with 2 B.S. degrees in Sociology with an emphasis in Social Welfare and African American and African Studies, and in fall 2011, I will be pursuing my Masters in Social Work degree. I love to laugh, and I am a pretty laid back, VERY random and Afrocentric person. At a young age I became very active in school and always wanted to be apart of any and every organization!!  Throughout middle school, high school, and college I also carried that with me!!  I guess I just enjoyed it and I loved being involved and helping people!! I currently work at a domestic violence shelter and help men and women reclaim and take back their lives and become more self sufficient. I love my job and I wouldn't trade it for the world! When I am not working, I am volunteering with my sorority sisters, hanging out with my linesisters and friends, and or thinking of different ways to live my life to the fullest.To top the icing on the cake I am a apart of the BEST sorority in world… DELTA SIGMA THETA! That is just a little but about me. Take care and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment